Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the POSTGRADUATE programmes at the Nasarawa State University keffi (NSUK) for 2013/2014 academic session.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. For all courses applicants must possess a minimum of O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics.
2. All applicants must have evidence of satisfactory completion of NYSC programme or exception certificate at the time of registration if admitted.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
Applicants must possess a minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
1. Holders of the first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower division from any recognized institution.
2. Holders of a degree lower than Second Class Lower or HND with Postgraduate Diploma with at least a Lower credit pass from a recognized institution.
3. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
4. Holders of Master’s Degree with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on a 5 point scale (60% weighted average) from a recognized University.
How to apply online
NSUK will accept only online application starting from the 2013/2014 Academic session.
Read the following to learn how to apply online.
Step 1 : Click on the apply online link below, Fill in your profile detail and create a username and password for yourself. Click save and email will be sent to the email you provided.
Step 2 : Login to your email and click on the link sent to your email from step 1. This will validate your account and you can proceed with your application.
Step 3 : Fill your form with accurate information and proceed till you get to the payment point.
Note that you cannot proceed beyond this point unless you verify your application form payment. Payment will be made online through eTranzact e-Vending, Pls it is advisable that you first go to the bank and make your application fee payment through eTranzact pin vending before you start this online application. Once you verify your pin vending payment, you will get a application successful notification. Print your receiptand check your email regularlyto know if you have been offered admission.
For further information on available programme, submission of application, or monitor admission status, visit the school official portal @ http://nsuk.edu.ng/prospective-students/postgraduate-school/.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…